Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thankful for Springtime Plus Kindle Promo

It's been another crazy week and the weather has been just as nutty with 70s one day and snow the next. Here's a picture of our little Christmas tree that is waiting on the porch to be replanted. I think it enjoyed getting flocked one more time last Sunday. I know it looked very festive -- presents were the only thing missing.















The snow didn't last long. By Tuesday it was gone, except for a few shady spots. The crocus are in full bloom and the grass is starting to turn green. I think spring might really be here.






The animals are all liking this warmer weather. Here's Joshua flashing his big smile. Of course, what he's really saying is "Toss me that camera. I want to play catch."




We have also been busy with book writing and promotions. John is trying to wrap up Striking Angels, the sequel to Angels in Hell's Kitchen. The Dime Store Novel characters are participating in the Leaping Leprechauns and Frolicking Fairies All Things Irish blog hop.

And we are running a countdown promo for High Rollers. You can get in for 99 cents until 6:00 CDT on Thursday 3/20. After that, the price goes up to $1.99. The promo ends on Sunday.

What are you thankful for this week?

8 comments:

  1. Yay for the appearance of spring! It has been a cold, long winter. We still have plenty of snow and ice on the ground. I hope we have seen the last of it falling from the sky for a while. Good luck with your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope your snow and ice melts soon and no more falls until next December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad spring is finally coming! We didn't get quite that cold here this week, but we've definitely had these weird weather changes.

    Good luck with writing, maybe the spring weather will put a spring in your writing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...on both accounts. It's colder again :( Not horrible cold, but enough that I am going to hold off on starting the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful that spring is finally starting to show her colors here in Oregon. The trees are all leafing out and we have lots of blossoms. We don't get much snow so I don't have to deal with that late snow, I hate that! However we had 70 degrees on Monday and now we are in for cooler temps and rain for a week :( ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had snow on the ground again yesterday -- just a bit and it was gone by the middle of the day. I'm thankful we're not on the East coast getting hammered yet again. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PepiSmartDog: Hi Rachelle! Your little xmas tree looks so cute and I love the yellow flowers. *cute alert* Joshua looks so cute with his big smile!
    Good Lord! I'm one and a half weeks late but I'm here now! We had some serious animal rescues to deal with, which meant we ran out of time to do some of our regular jobs. Sorry we are so late; hope you understand.
    Thank you for joining Thankful Thursday and I hope to see you again and again. Really appreciate your support and input. :=o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Pepi. I know you've been busy with animal rescues lately. Poor roo that got hit by a car :(

    ReplyDelete