So we decided to share some recipes. To make it fun, since we are writers after all, we're using the metaphor of Who-Done-It. This week's recipe is Kernel Mustard's Chicken.
Kernel Mustard's Chicken
2 large skinless chicken breasts
1 stick cup butter
About 6 new potatoes
Whole grain mustard
1 can of corn
Time to prepare: 50 minutes
Knife (what who-done-it is complete without one
Step 1 - Potatoes
- Cut the new potatoes in half.
- Place the potatoes in the pan along with the butter.
- Sprinkle with season salt and lemon pepper to taste.
Step 2 - Chicken
- Microwave 10 minutes.
- Let rest 2 minutes.
- Lay the chicken breasts on top of the potatoes.
- Slather with mustard.
- Cook 20 minutes if the chicken breasts are frozen. Thawed chicken breasts will take less time.
- While it's cooking, slice the tomatoes.
- Rest 2 minutes.
Step 3 - Veggies
- Add the tomatoes and corn.
- Cook 10 minutes.